Zetech University is happy to inform the first year (New) students who have been selected to join the University in the various degree programmes that they can now get access to their Letters of admission to the university. Congratulations for getting admission at University after your successful application. Students joining university are selected by the Kenya Universities and Colleges Central Placement Service, KCCPS. The students are selected after sitting their Kenya Certificate of Secondary
Education, KCSE, examination and getting the minimum University entry requirement. The KCSE students must first apply to KUCCPS to be selected to preferred programmes. The students can apply at school level or apply individually during the first and second revision windows.
Once the applications are closed, KUCCPS then places the KCSE students in preferred courses depending on the student’s score, number of available vacancies against applicants among other selection criteria. In not satisfied with the University that you have been selected to join then you can apply for Inter-Institution Transfer.
The placement body then announces the selection results and students can access the admission lists and download their admission letters.
HOW TO DOWNLOAD THE ZETECH UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
To download the university Admission letter;
- Access the KUCCPS Admission Letters Link at http://online.zetech.ac.ke:85/
- Enter your KCSE Index Number and Log in.
- Locate the Admission Letter download tab and click on it to download it.
- Print the Admission letter and read the instructions keenly. In case you have queries, please direct them to the University by using the official (provided) contacts on your admission letter.
THE ZETECH UNIVERSITY ADMISSION LETTER
The University admission letter is an important document that enables a prospective student to prepare adequately before joining the institution. Contents of the University admission letter are:
- Your Admission Number
- Your Name
- Your Postal Address and other contact details
- The Course you have been selected to pursue.
- Reporting dates
- What to carry during admission; Original and Copies of your academic certificates, national identity card/ passport, NHIF Card, Coloured Passports and Duly filled registration forms accessible at the university’s website.
- Fees payable and payment details
Other documents that can be downloaded alongside the University admission letter are:
- Acceptance Form
- Student’s Regulations Declaration
- Accommodation Declaration
- Medical Form
- Emergency operation consent
- Student Data sheet
- Application for Hostel Form
- Student Personal Details Form
- University Rules and regulations
- Fee programme structure
These documents cab be returned to the University before or during admissions; depending on the instructions from the university.